Ma's maith leat síochaint, cairdeas, a's moladh....Eisc, faic, is fan balbh! (Translated means If you wish for peace, friendship and praise....Listen, look and be dumb!)- Irish Proverb

Thursday 1 January 2009

Some Spiritual Thought

It’s been a while since I put anything on here, new exciting or different to what has been featured elsewhere, though I have to say I find it sad that this blog which is probably least written in but most enlightening about me is read by so few.

I am going to talk about where I see my spiritual development going in 2009.  In 2008 I have denied much of what I felt was rightly something I should have as part of my spiritual development because I felt it would cause others to have their dreams damaged.

This year sees me taking a different tack, this year is the year things I found unacceptable in the past but suffered in silence to those who it involved, becomes a vocal force.  Where I see injustice I will be saying so, where I see abuse I will be saying so.  This doesn’t necessarily mean I am seeing it now but long have I let others have the upper hand on me because I have felt I haven’t been worthy of the achievement of getting what I wanted.

It’s time after 38 years to quit being the understudy and become a lead actor.  My strength of personal character is coming back, even though tonight I again denied something for an easy life for others.  That is for the short term, I will not deny it ever again once the current situation is sorted.

I am when I am back to full physical strength going to see to it that I make an offering to the Gods in my sacred place, of some wine and some food to ask them to help by staying by my side when I need their council.  I’ve said it before my Gods aren’t people I fear they are my peers much as my friends are.  I will be asking all the skill of Herne/Arawn as a hunter to keep my senses for opportunity to better myself alert, Macha, for support in forming strategies to work through things, then Danu/Anu mother of my people to give me strength to nuture and love those who feel unloved and have been victims of warfare on the spiritual plains.  Arawn has hinted I am due a pack of hounds of my own to control soon, he breeds the finest in the next world, they are the original pure bred Welsh Foxhound, which I grew up around in the 1970’s and 1980’s.  I am no longer messing round if you annoy me enough I will set these beasts to your door, fortunately no one who even knows this blog’s address will ever need worry but there are those close who might just do so.  And trust me, having been their quarry myself this lifetime I know they mean business!

During the year I am sure there will be others I shall call on to sit with me a while and offer words, as I do I will introduce them to this blog.  Be aware I will be calling on some pretty interesting characters of my belief system if some of my fears get proved to be true.  Some will be the great healers, some the great wordsmiths, other great hunters and other’s just great people, yes that’s right people, Gods are like us, sometimes they even are us, as they take human form to deliver their own message.

However that’s enough thought, I’ve rambled enough and my pain medication kicked in at last so bed calls for me, Happy New Year if you deserve it, may the Gods watch over you.

0 comments: