Ma's maith leat síochaint, cairdeas, a's moladh....Eisc, faic, is fan balbh! (Translated means If you wish for peace, friendship and praise....Listen, look and be dumb!)- Irish Proverb

Monday 3 November 2008

Vacation Over

And time to start everything a new and finally end some things that I thought would be in my life forever.

The next month is going to be bumpy as I adjust to life again. There is much I hope to achieve now, with the help and love of my friends.

I am really ready to achieve great things, both socially and career wise.

Whilst I am not in a romantic relationship right now I am feeling loved by my friends so much it makes a lump in my throat to even think of them.

Some of them may be a mess in other areas of their life, their love for me is quite simply perfect.

So this month is going to be thinking month, where I am going to prepare and document everything for the next 6 months. I have plenty to think about. Even more to do.

I have to reimagine dreams which should be an interesting concept. Normally I fully throw myself into my dreams or I dismiss them. So why am I reimagining my dreams not doing either of the above?

There are parts of my dreams that are still viable, there are parts which might not be viable for a little while so it's time to sit down and work how to do it.

So here are the plans in draft, please note these may overlap with ones people know of already and may replace them in some cases.

I need to get myself more of a backbone. Yes I have a pretty strong one but it needs even more strength. There are things happening in my life or affect my life directly that need even stronger reaction from me right now. There are also things I will not disclose just yet that I see happening in the future that need me strong. There are also things happening others as well as me are seeing as a possible so I need the strength for that.

Also I need a permanent job, it will boost my feeling of self worth as well as allow me to do things without worrying quite so much about it. Also being permanent may allow for some promotion.

I need to spend more time offline, developing myself and my interests offline, and will use my online time wisely.

You that know me well will hear from me by email and through this blog possibly more than by instant message but you will hear from me. I love you guys I couldn't walk away from you totally! Some of us have tried that and for whatever reason we are bonded so that we can't walk away from each other.

I have also an image to finish, those of you who I spoke to this vacation have seen a taster.

There is much more, but that is enough for today!

0 comments: